Members Are Our MissionNorth Carolina Retired School Personnel (NCRSP), the retired division of the North Carolina Education Association (NCAE), is the only state association dedicated solely to working on behalf of all retired education personnel. Please join us in our mission to strengthen the education retiree voice in North Carolina by becoming an NCRSP member.
Join NCRSP Now!
What does NCRSP do?
North Carolina Retired School Personnel (NCRSP), the retired division of NCAE, is the only state association dedicated solely to working on behalf of all retired education personnel. NCRSP gives you the opportunity to stay professionally and socially engaged with colleagues through your local unit's activities and region and state conventions and workshops.
We look forward to having you join our thousands of public school retiree members as a part of our active, engaged retired educator community.
Please join NCRSP today!
We offer many benefits, including:
- Two registered lobbyists working at the NC Legislature on behalf of NCRSP member retirees.
- Free publications: NCRSP Panorama, NCAE Online News Bulletin, and NEA-Retired This Active Life.
- Free NCRSP Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance @ $7,500 coverage for members who pay their dues via bank draft or credit card.
- A Member Discount Card from NCAE with savings of up to 50% on dining, shopping, cruises, hotels, recreation, golf, travel, health and beauty and much more.
- Eligibility for NEA insurance programs for dental, vision, long-term care, accidental death and dismemberment, term life, guaranteed issue life, and homeowners*; for NEA savings and investment programs; and for the NEA car rental discount program.